- Do you want to learn a language but don’t know where to start?
- Have you spent years attending English classes or learning French but still can’t communicate confidently?
- Do you struggle to find a class for your chosen language?
I can help!
My Language Learning Techniques Course trains you how to learn a language effectively so you can actually speak and understand it. It also helps you to manage your own learning, using the language learning resources available. The course covers insights about the best ways to learn a language that I have collected and tested over many years. These are based on linguistic research, different language learning methods, and my own experience as a language learner and teacher.
This course is a package of 3 lessons that introduce the techniques I teach in my Language Training and Accent Training (English Pronunciation) classes. It is also ideal if you are learning by yourself or attending other language classes.
You will discover:
- How to create a learning programme that works for you and actually gets you speaking
- How to find and use online and offline language learning materials such as books, classes, apps, YouTube videos, podcasts, and native speakers
- How to learn naturally, like a child
- How to build confidence and fluency
- How to learn grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation the easy way
- How to adapt the available vocabulary and material so it’s useful for your particular situation
- How to communicate successfully in a foreign language in real life
In addition, I have a FREE list of tips on How to Learn a Language. This gives you an overview of my teaching approach and what’s covered in my Language Learning Techniques course, and will help you get started in your language learning.
To book your Language Learning Techniques Course or to get your copy of How to Learn a Language, contact me on email@example.com or +44 (01727) 853284.